Thursday, June 16, 2016

I am a vampire!!!

at least I felt so today

good news, my dear friends

I'M NOT GOING TO GET BLIND ANY TIME SOON

wooohoooooo

:)

apparently that black spot in my right eye, that caused me so much worries is no biggie

yeah, biatches

Jana is back

:)

I was seriously thinking how to rearrange my life once I get blind

I have really bad sight, but it is as bad as it was before

and my eyes being scanned and photographed showed there is nothing disastrous there

I did not even know, that they can photograph the depth of your eye

:)

such a relieve

but I felt like a vampire after being in the clinic for two and a half hours I left with my junkie pupils

you know, those drops they use to dilate pupils :)

felt perfectly fine in the clinic, the moment I left it I just wanted to scream from the pain

like a knife cutting my eyes

freaking sunlight

:)

went back home with my eyes almost closed :)

I am just wondering now, the junkies have they pupils dilated all the time they use certain drugs

are they like modern time vampires, who can't function well while it is bright outside?

I'M NOT BLIND!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment