Monday, June 20, 2016

Slow but steady

is the perfect expression to describe my life right now

slow but steady

:)

feel much better now

my eyes got checked

my teeth got checked (I just looooooooooove going to dentists, I would easily spend a lot of money just to fix some small issues)

:)

and knowing that you will not lose your sight and teeth kinda makes you wanna live a little bit happier :)

went to Türi on Friday

looooooooooooved it

thinking about moving there for a month

maybe have some job that I always wanted to try, but never liked the salary

yes

working in a store :)

as a summer replacement for somebody

and then back to the job, that I actually love

being a surveyor with a degree :)

:)

somewhere in my mind I am still thinking going back to Finland

but I got my Estonian back

yaaaaaaaaaaaay

:)

I was able to communicate with doctors about my teeth and eyes using Estonian only, and they understood me very well

yaaaaaaaaaay :)

Flaky was sold to somebody

techno-orange I decided was too aggressive for me

so I am still looking for a car

but I already found my peace

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment