Monday, June 27, 2016

The meat section

I had not eaten meat in more than 11 years

but today I decided to make a meat pie

and so I did

I obviously needed to buy some meat first

and ooooooohhhhh how lost I was in the meat section in the grocery shop

something like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k"

those sections are almost endless and you can find any meat you want

except for the one you need, of course :)

what's this???

what's that???

what is it???

you see, my tofu meat, carrot meat and other kinds of "meat" are not very popular in Estonia

and I have limited options, so I basically don't have to spend a lot of time in veggie section to take what I want

I have no idea how people choose what they want in meat section

there are like same things from different producers

time to add my favorite gif here:

:)

made a pie, obviously, did not taste it :)

offered it to my parents

I guess it was not bad, if half of it already been eaten

:)

but seriously

how do you chose meat?

No comments:

Post a Comment