Saturday, September 17, 2016

Cleaning

I made a "I am going to throw eeeverything away" kind of days before

but this time I feel like if I had lost emotional connections to almost every single thing, that I own

those are just things

things that I don't really need

and if to think how I could had spent money now... dot dot dooooot

but then again

if I bought it, I probably needed it back then

:)

if I die today

I die with no global trace

most of the people I know won't remember anything about me in 25 years

and it is a little bit scary

at least I need to draw some picture

pictures often stay in the history

I talk too much

couple of weeks ago I was attending my close friend's birthday party

and she remembered a lot of things I was passionate before

my bee army for example

imagine a party with educated people

all grown up

and

well

by the end of the evening, I had 4 people willing to join my bee army

:)

and it did not even matte,r that they were people, they agree to wear bee costumes

:)

my ideas are pretty hectic

but if in the world full of hate and sadness they make somebody smile for a bit

then I think those ideas are good

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment