Tuesday, September 20, 2016

How do people do that on a daily basis?

I mean those people who chose painting walls as their profession

I primed those freaking walls and I hated everything that was attached to the wall

then I hated the primer, because it was not thick enough

then I hated my clumsiness, because that primer was eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverywhere

and the fact that I covered everything in garbage bags to avoid spots does not really change it

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverywhere

I am tired

I am mad

and I have no idea, how am I going to paint those freaking walls tomorrow

because it feels like if I had lost all of the nerves today

but hey

at least I primed all the walls and the ceiling

:)

TILES!!!

lets put the tiles in the bathroom, like all of the normal people do

but nooooooooooo

paint it is

:)

freaking Flamenco color paint

today my skin is white (hail to the primer almighty!)

tomorrow it will be pink

and surprise-surprise

in a day it will be white again, because apparently I am painting the corridor as well

YELLOW

yup

and we had green there

so

that means - more primer!

:)

at least nothing is attached to the walls there

eeeeeeeeeeeeverywheeeere

No comments:

Post a Comment