Friday, September 23, 2016

I have a waving problem

I am waving everytime I see a chance for waving

I have no idea why :)

it is not like if I were super friendly

sometimes I don't bother saying Hello and just nod or smile instead

buuuuut

if I see somebody waving at me

I wave back

:)

you are probably wondering, well, what's the problem?

the problem is, I am waving back even if somebody waves on TV show

yes

you may catch me waving at my monitor, because somebody in the show waved

or if I found some waving bear picture

I dooooooooooon't know

is it some instinct?

but I always wave back

:)

it feels, like I already wrote about it, but the problem is just getting bigger

couple of days ago while sitting in a bar with my friends, one of them asked, why are you waving at television?

well, because the athlete there waved, that's why

like d'oooh

:)

and that's a problem

I won't tell you how many times I waved, while typing this post

*Eight

**yes, I counted

just stop waving already!!!

:)

aaand here goes the ninth

No comments:

Post a Comment