Thursday, September 15, 2016

I would never do thaaaaaaat

we all have that kind of friend - always saying "I would never do that"

you eat a sandwich - I would never do thaaaat

you watch TV all day long - I would never do thaaaat

you wear short skirts - I would never do thaaaat

you dye your hair pink - I would never do thaaat

don't get me wrong

I am the person with the biggest God syndrome you will ever meet

but there is fine line in judging people when they do something bad for a lot of people (yeah-yeah)

and judging people, because you "would never do thaaaat"

it is like you take a person, notice something that you would never do, and instantly assume that person is worse than you

like if the world is good, only if everybody is like you

I don't get that

I am an "I don't like that" kind of person

you watch TV all day long - I don' like that, but I see nothing wrong with that if you like it

and so on

you should not feel bad, if you don't like something

I don't like Muslim people, I don't like them, but it is perfectly fine, if you do, that does not make a bad person out of you for me

but in the world "I would neeeeeeeeever say I don't like Muslim people" I am the sadistic nazi pig

:)

feel the difference?

I would never do thaaaaaaat

No comments:

Post a Comment