Friday, September 30, 2016

I'm done with priming walls!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaay

the entrance hall walls to my surprise were never ending walls

:)

I got 1 l of primer, thinking, where the hell will I put the remaining of that primer

well

in reality I needed to use one more can

and curse like a sailor, because I had one part of the wall and almost no primer left

:)

I did the best I could had done

and I have the ugly green color gone

the bathroom, btw, was ready long time ago, and it looks like a candy now

soooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood

and it feels so good being in that bathroom too:)

hopefully, my battle with never ending walls will end with my win

but the walls there are tricky

:)

I had not listened to music (because the primer was eeeeeeeverywhere), but for some reason, I had one song in my head all the working time

and that song has nothing to do with primer

:)



ooookay, I believe you

such a wonderful song

:)

the best song to dance while priming walls

:)

shake, shake, shake Senora

No comments:

Post a Comment