Friday, September 23, 2016

I'm not saying that I am hockey God

but statistically I may be

:)

I am watching hockey a lot and as far as I remember there were only two games that my team lost when I was watching

and they were played while I was a beginner hockey admirer and one with doubtful judgment

I was all in painting stuff and I just did not have time to watch The World Cup

so

I had not watched a single game of Finland

and I am sorry for that

because we lost all of them

ALL of them

and you know that Finnish team is a hell of a good team

I don't know what happened, maybe they all were too tired from the flights

I don't know

but I still love them

:)

like I love Columbus Blue Jackets

and Espoo United (aka ex Espoo Blues)

but I can't watch all of your games

my ability of bringing luck to the people I love is limited, if I can't see you, I can't help you

:)

see

that's how, my dear friends, people with God syndrome are born

:)

buuuut

statistic doesn't lie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment