Thursday, September 22, 2016

Size does matter

that sounded cheesy, is not it?

:)

but I am talking about rollers

today was The Flamenco day

and it went goooood and fast

I suspect it was due to the magical powers of the hate primer

but maybe because I used the roller just the right size

not too small (like my primer roller was and still is)

and not too big (so I can hold it in my hand with comfort, wink-wink :) )

anyways

the bathroom is almost painted (except for the floor, that would be tomorrow's job)

and I just need to put those shelves and stuff back to the walls

now to the entrance hall!

hello, my old friend, primer

we meet again

:)

now back to the real question

the very important one

Does Charlie Hunnam have an official Instagram account?

:)

hoooooooooot

No comments:

Post a Comment