Thursday, September 15, 2016

Tex is back!!!

TEX IS BACK!!!!

TEX IS BAAAAAACK!!!!!

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX IIIIIIIIS BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

do I sound enough like a fan girl now?

:)

I am a little behind in watching The Last Ship and I have the last episode left to watch yet

and I reeeeeeally reeeeeeeeally hope they won't kill Tex, who juuuuuuuuust came back, being as awesome as he is

I like Tex the most, yeah, in the TV-show full of young marines I like the older hobo like man the most :)

:)

The Last Ship is that kind of show, that for the first 10 minutes you check your phone multiply times, go for the snacks and do 100 other little things

but when the episode ends you sit with the mouth opened and think: wait, what, it just started

time just flies :)

full of action (way too pro-American action, but they filmed it, they can do that)

No comments:

Post a Comment