Saturday, September 10, 2016

Things you probably did not know

unless you are from English speaking country

in that case you should probably read some grammar books to refresh your knowledge

I was born

we use that phrase a lot

and it never occurred to me, that "born" is not a noun

for me that always was a noun, even though I knew the translation, was born was like some sort of statement for me

:)

therefore

dear friends

the infinitive form of "born" is

yes

to bear :)

how awesome is that?

I like thinking that in English countries my birth has something in common with super mega awesome creature

The Bear :)

in human world: to bear, bore, born

if you believe in reincarnation here is one path for you, based on the grammar:

I once was a bear, then I got bored, so I died and was born as a human this time

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment