Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I got a birthday invitation from a kid

she is the niece of my close friend, but still

I had seen her twice and she is somewhere around 10 years old

is not it like, too weird?

I was on another kid birthday this Saturday

the kid turned one

ONE!!!!

why the hell would your organize a birthday party to one year old kid I don't understand

and call friends to it

liiiiiiiike

whyyyyyyyyyy

it was the weirdest birthday I had ever been to

her whole family and her family friends and then 2 friends: me and the aunt of that little girl

I understand why she invited her, because she took 4 kid with her and it was indeed a kid birthday party

but I don't have kids

nor did I know her family

it was weeeeeeeeeird

so most of the time there I spent with the kids

some kids like me

why would not they, I am awesome :)

so we talked with that girl about dresses, wolfs, bears, dancing, swimming, tattoos and million other things little girls can talk about

her little secrets that "shhhhh, nobody can know, but ..."

:)

when I was leaving that weird birthday party, she came to me and asked: don't leeeeave, and would you come to my birthday?

what was I suppose to answer???

I changed the subject, without answering that

but still

do 10 year old kids have short enough memory to forget that invitation?

No comments:

Post a Comment