Wednesday, November 9, 2016

All of my close friends

are happen to be smart people

today I got to the company of people I don't know

and must I say

I had never thought people can actually think and talk like that

I was like a black sheep

they are not bad people

they are all wonderful people

but with very limited knowledge

they believe everything they hear on TV

their biggest happiness depends on the amount of likes

it scares me sometimes

I had never understand why people think that I am smart

I do not think, that I am

the knowledge that I have now is far from the base knowledge I want to have

I know that I know almost nothing

and it kills me inside

because I still fail in finding the purpose of life

completely pointless

I am jealous of those people

don't doubt anything and be happy for the likes you get

can our life be simple as that?

I don't know

I don't want to believe that

I need to talk more to the people outside my friend circle to gather and analyze that information

No comments:

Post a Comment