Friday, November 11, 2016

Doctor Strange

I LOVE IT

:)

it is probably the only movie about superhero that I truly love now



there were awkward moments in the movie theater though

that awkward moment

when you are the only one laughing

:)

I was that laughing one

I looooooooooved the movie

loooooooooooooooooooved the jokes

loooooooooved the character (and daaaaaym, Benedict looks super hot with his hobo beard)

the only thing that was missing for me was the depth of the story

there had not gone deep enough into the story

but that it understandable, the movie has time limits

and that scene with the car crush should be an official educational material on "why you should drive accurately"

if you have a chance, I recommend you going to the cinema and watching that movie in 3D

it is worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment