Wednesday, November 9, 2016

No, it is not

my search for the perfect toothpaste continues

after couple of times my teeth decided that Natura Siberica is just not strong enough

so I tried going in another direction

and bought a toothpaste with activated carbon microparticles (that super weird word combination I took straight from the package)

being part Russian who I am, I always believed in carbon miracles

that thing is just for every major problem with stomach (food poisoning)

so because it is so antibacterial I bought a toothpaste with it

this one

I used it three times

and now it is resting in the wasteland

:)

there is absolutely nothing micro in those microparticles

when you brush your teeth you feel them in your mouth

and everytime that "micro" particle gets between your teeth for a second you think "was it my tooth???"

it is like the perfect toothpaste if you want to test your calmness

:)

I had a period in my life, when my teeth were crushing

like almost falling apart piece by piece

and that "micro" particle thing takes me back to that time

I am sorry

but no

:)

not for me

back to Siberica

No comments:

Post a Comment