Saturday, November 26, 2016

November was a good month for movies

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

I had my doubts when I saw the trailer

but it is aaaaweeeesoooooome

not as exciting as Harry Potter, if you watch it in 2D, but when you add 3D Imax then all the magic happens

it was the first movie that I've seen that made me wanna use my hands to protect my face from flying things

thaaaaat good the special effect are

:)



my were late for 10 minutes (not my fault), so I had not seen the very beginning

and it is still upsets me, because I wanted to see that Harry Potter'ish intro

I am open to invitations and don't mind watching that movie again

in IMAX or Scape

:)

awesome movie

but like I said

Harry Potter did not need 3D to be jaw dropping

Fantastic Beasts would be a little bit boring without 3D

if you are one of those bad people who leave the cinema after 10 minutes of watching if you don't like the beginning

I strongly recommend you waiting for the moment, when they will go into the suitcase to feed the beasts

if you don't like it, then you can leave guilt free

because all the 3D magic begins in all its glory after that moment

oh

yes

I am predictable

but

Eddie Redmayne stole my heart

such a charming man :)

the next one in my list

you all know

Chaaaaaaarlie in King Arthur

:)

in March

No comments:

Post a Comment