Thursday, November 3, 2016

You know you have a certain reputation

when you get more congratulations with the first snow than congratulations with your 30th birthday

:)

we had first snow a week ago and it was pretty decent snow, which, sadly, melted by the evening

I woke up and after seeing the amount of unread messages on my phone for a second I though wait, is it the end of the world?

nay

just first snow of the season

I can't even say, first snow in winter, because it is autumn

:)

I like that people think of me, when they see snow

it is like I am in your brain

:)

the snow master

:)

today it snowed again, but this time it was cold as well, therefore, the snow is still outside and it has no intention to disappear

November had just begun, but we already have snow

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment