Friday, November 18, 2016

You wanted big hair?

you got them

:)

for the last couple of months I was wearing my hair straight only

therefore I used shampoos and other hair care products to help straightening them

yesterday I used a new shampoo

on the package I read "straightening"

in fact it was "strengthening"

my mistake only

Dr Konopka's shampoo (that's an Estonian brand, btw, somehow popular in Russia)

now today I woke up and when I was passing by the big mirror I stopped and my jaw dropped

hair

a loooooooot of it

like a big cloud of hair

wavy of course

if you are Russian, then you will recognize this character :)

that's me before Dr Konopka's

and that's me after:

one wash

one was was enough to wash away all of the straightening products, that I was so carefully putting inside my hair

guess what's my favorite brand now?

Dr Konopka's!

:)

if it can add sooooo much volume to my almost non existent hair

then imagine what if other products work as well

:)

they do have special Volume shampoo

I can't imagine how much volume would that thing add more:)

costs around 2-4 EUR

so

yeah

gonna try them all

and apparently I am back to curly hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment