Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I miss 80-90's action movies

I do

I really really do

that masculinity

that will to die to protect somebody you love

not afraid of getting hurt

not afraid of being sued

nowadays men in the movies are so perfect

so heroic

so right

but they miss that umpf

that recklessness that 80-90 heroes have

people are so fragile now

so affected

so delicate

and they miss that gentleman behavior, that courage, that confidence that men in old (30-60's) had

I do think soon we become one gender free society

but I do not think it is right

*gone watching another old movie

Conspiracy theory

and lets stop and appreciate how hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot Mel Gibson used to be



thoooooose eyes

thaaaaaaaat vooooice

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment