Thursday, March 16, 2017

You can find wisdom in unexpected places

I am watching Girls tv show and let's face it

it is very

uhmmm

specific :)

but

in the last episode I heard one extremely interesting life coaching advice

something like: every morning after you wake up think: what would I do today to make myself happy?

like whaaaaaaaaaat

I never thought about that

I know, that I am emotional trash can

if some of my friends have some problem they throw it into me

it is good sometimes to feel, that you can help people

but lately I realized I am tired of that

people complain and then are angry if I do not share their opinion

or if I say: you complain too much

all that crap happens: oh, okay, if you don't want to hear about it, then I will talk only about interesting things to you

you know what?

after that we don't talk for about a week or so

my record was half a year

and not with one person, no, apparently it is a girl's thing

I do that too sometimes (when I don't get what I expected to get, I switch on silent treatment)

but they rarely ask: and how are you doing, Jana?

I have a lot of shit going on in my head

and sometimes I do want to spill it out

but I won't

I am fighting my own battles and even though I need some help

well

I am perfectly fine :)

anyways

since I got tired of pleasuring other people I took that advice very seriously

What would I do today to make MYSELF happy?

such an easy question

such a variety of possible answers

I should had gone into "me-me-me" mode a long time ago

firstly I will make myself happy, and only if I have some time left, I will make you happier

not the other way around

:)

what would YOU do today to make yourself happier?

No comments:

Post a Comment