Sunday, April 23, 2017

Black socks

there are things that I just don't like

black socks are one of those

in my perfect world the only appropriate colour for socks is white

I am not a big fan of colourful socks, but I can tolerate them

but I just hate black socks

I have no idea why

I like black colour

I have plenty of black dresses

but when I need to put on my black boots that are not above the ankle I am feeling close to panicking :)

and I take off the black socks the first thing when I come back and take those shoes off

I love them

they have gorgeous heels and even though my legs are super tired from wearing them, I am wearing them :)

girls things :)

I tried wearing them without socks, that did not work out

so I have now plenty of black socks

that I hate

:)

I feel like a new person when I change them for the white ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment