Thursday, April 20, 2017

NEW RISE AGAINST!!!

yeah

just like that

all capitals

:)

here is the song from the upcoming album



I LOVE IT!

I was afraid listening to that song, since Linkin Park turned into electro crap lately

and, lets admit it, The black market was not thaaaaaaaaaaat good (that ugly overdone sound that they had there, ehh, the least favourite album from them)

:)

but if Wolves are going to be as good as their first single, then I have no doubts it would be ahhhhh-mazing

thaaaaaaaaaaat music

back to the good sounding

and the lyrics

and the "rrrr"-voice

all that I needed

:)

Welcome back, Rise Against, hope to see you in Finland!

oh

and lets appreciate the album artwork

something tells me the album with that kind of cover just can't be bad

it just can't be

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment