Monday, December 21, 2015

Apparently I have a weak heart

but I have one!

:)

I don't like going to the doctors, because they always find something extremely bad

this time it was my heart

"Darling, your heart beats way too fast, you need to go to the cardiologist right now"

I did not really understand how is it, that my heart is weak, when it pumps my blood with such a fast speed

I have super mega strong heart in my opinion

:)

it can pump my blood however fast it wants to

:)

but yeah

"you would not be able to breath with the nose you have"

"you will lose all your teeth by the time you turn 30"

"you will lose your eyesight"

"you will lose your leg"

name one part of my body and I can guarantee some doctor had said to me, that I am gonna lose it and then die:)

doctors tend to overreact a lot

relaaax

I have diabetes for 18 years already

I am gonna die one day

like all of you (but most likely a little bit sooner)

no need to worry:)

and my heart is perfectly fine

it just prefers to work a bit faster

don't see a problem there
After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure
I love harry Potter books with all of my fast beating heart:)

and I am already waiting for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

No comments:

Post a Comment